1 Purpose, information about Find&Collect
(1) Company GILAB DOO BELGRADE (hereinafter referred to as “GILAB”, “we” or “our”) enables the “Find&Collect” application through the website https://gilab.rs/products-find-collect/(hereinafter referred to as “Find&Collect”), where duly registered users can access the services and content available on Find&Collect. Further information about the services and content available on Find&Collect can be found in 7.
(4) Our contact details are:
GILAB DOO BELGRADE
94 Dragoslava Srejovića Street, Belgrade, Serbia
Additional information about GILAB can be found here https://gilab.rs/
(2) You can register only if you are of legal age and have full legal capacity. Minors are not allowed to register.
4 Your registration with Find&Collect
(1) Your registration with Find&Collect is free. GILAB reserves the right to offer certain content or Find&Collect for a fee. Details of applicable fees and other terms will be available before you access such content.
(2) Your registration is related to you as an individual. Other persons may not use your account, unless the services expressly state and allow the use or connection of other accounts.
(3) You are obliged to provide complete and accurate contact details and additional information at the request of GILAB during the registration process.
5 Liability for login data
(1) During the registration process, you will be asked to provide a username and password. After activating your account and your confirmation in accordance with § 4 (4) you will be able to log in to Find&Collect. It is your responsibility to ensure that your username does not infringe any rights of third parties, in particular certain name or trademark rights, and is not contrary to good morals.
(2) You are obliged to protect the login data for your account from unauthorized access by third parties and to ensure that the login data is not known to third parties. ALL ACTIONS AND LEGAL TRANSACTIONS UNDERTAKEN THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE ATTRIBUTABLE TO YOU UNLESS (I) IT IS OBSERVABLE TO GILAB THAT SOMEONE OTHER THAN THE REGISTERED USER ACTED OR (II) YOU CAN PROVE THAT THE MISUSE OF LOGIN DATA WAS THROUGH NO FAULT OF YOUR OWN. YOU MUST NOTIFY GILAB IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK AN UNAUTHORIZED THIRD PARTY HAS OBTAINED OR IS GOING TO ACCESS YOUR LOGIN DATA.
(3) You are required to update your data (including your contact details). If your data changes during use, you must immediately correct your data in your personal settings on Find&Collect. If you are unable to do so, please notify us of the changed details by e-mail or fax without delay.
6 Termination of use
(1) You can terminate the license agreement at any time by requesting the deletion of your account on the Find&Collect platform or through a specific function in the Find&Collect application.
(2) When the termination of the contract takes effect, the contractual relationship ends and you are no longer allowed to use your account. The GILAB Company reserves the right to block your username and password as soon as the termination becomes effective.
(3) THE GILAB COMPANY HAS THE RIGHT TO IRREVOCABLY DELETE ALL DATA GENERATED IN THE CONTEXT OF YOUR USE, 30 DAYS AFTER THE TERMINATION EFFECTIVE DATE AND AFTER ANY LEGAL RETENTION PERIOD EXPIRES. To the extent that GILAB is required by data protection laws to delete your personal data, it will ensure that your personal data is deleted in accordance with our data protection regulations.
7 Offered services and availability of services
(3) The GILAB company makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the uninterrupted availability of the offered services. However, there may be temporary limitations or interruptions due to technical failures (such as power outages, hardware or software errors, or technical problems with data cables). GILAB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OFFERED OR RELATED CONTENT AVAILABLE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
8 Use of Find&Collect, availability and responsibility for calculation results
(1) The GILAB company provides you with various free Find&Collect functionalities. No results or recommendations obtained using the Find&Collect application constitute legally binding statements on behalf of GILAB. The user bears the risk and responsibility for the use of the Find&Collect application (and reliance on any results or recommendations). The following Find&Collect tools are available:
Showing current location and orientation on the map
Geotagged photos collection
Adding tags and other data to collected photos and locations
Import of locations from external files
Navigation to the locations of interest
Dashboard of collected locations and photos
Transferring of selected geotagged photos to CropLab platform
(2) The results of the Find&Collect application are calculated completely automatically and are provided to the user without prior verification by the GILAB company. The GILAB company therefore cannot rule out the possibility that in rare cases incorrect results may be obtained, e.g. due to incorrect input data or undefined model states. THEREFORE, THE RESULTS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED AN OFFER OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, WITH NO WARRANTIES AS TO THEIR ACCURACY. GILAB’S LIABILITY IN THIS CONTEXT IS EXCLUDED IN ACCORDANCE WITH 15.
(3) 7(3) APPLIES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE AVAILABILITY OF the Find&Collect application
9 Changes to services and Find&Collect application
The GILAB company has the right to change the services available on Find&Collect that are offered free of charge at any time, to offer new services or Find&Collect application for free or for a fee, or to stop providing free services.
10 Content protection, responsibility for third-party content
(2) The content available on Find&Collect is partly provided by the GILAB company, and partly by third parties. Content provided by third parties is hereinafter referred to as “Third Party Content”. THE GILAB COMPANY DOES NOT VERIFY THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY AND LEGALITY OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. THE GILAB COMPANY THEREFORE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY AND LEGALITY OF THIRD-PARTY CONTENT. This also applies to the quality of Third-Party Content and its fitness for a particular purpose, particularly as regards Third-Party Content on linked external websites. Content not expressly identified as Third-Party Content is provided by the GILAB Company.
11 Technical resources, monitoring of user activities
(1) You are responsible for providing adequate technical resources for the use of the Find&Collect application. GILAB does not owe you any advice in this regard.
12 The right to use the Find&Collect application and your commitments
(2) You have the right to download or print the Content only if Find&Collect contains functions that enable such downloading or printing (e.g. using a download button).
(3) Regarding the use of the Find&Collect application, the following also applies:
You must be at least 13 years old or the minimum legal age in your country to use Find&Collect;
You can’t do anything unlawful, misleading, or fraudulent or for an illegal or unauthorized purpose.
The Find&Collect application may not be copied or reproduced in whole or in part;
may not be changed, edited or adapted in whole or in part;
copyright notices attached to or contained in the Find&Collect application may not be removed or altered;
no reverse engineering of the application is allowed.
13 Blocking of the account
(1) The GILAB company can temporarily or permanently block your Find&Collect account if:
(c) the GILAB Company otherwise has a legitimate interest in blocking your account, for example, if you violate or have violated applicable law when using Find&Collect or if there are technical reasons that require your account to be blocked.
(2) If your account is temporarily or permanently blocked, the GILAB company blocks your right of access. A permanently blocked access right cannot be reinstated. Permanently blocked persons are excluded from using Find&Collect and cannot re-register on Find&Collect.
14 Data protection
Quality standards of the GILAB company require responsible handling of users’ personal data. When processing data, the GILAB company complies with all legal provisions. The data protection policy available on GILAB’s website contains an overview of the type of data that is collected, how data is used and transferred and how you can request disclosure of data provided by GILAB.
15 DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
(a) THE AVAILABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, PERFORMANCE, TRANSMISSION SPEEDS, CONTENT, DELAY, ACCURACY AND/OR SECURITY OF THE Find&Collect-Application OR
(b) THE QUALITY AND/OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT, RESULTS OR RECOMMENDATIONS GENERATED AND/OR VIEWED THROUGH THE Find&Collect application.
(2) ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES AND/OR OBLIGATIONS (WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY THE STATUTE, COMMON LAW, CUSTOM, TRADE USAGE, BUSINESS OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING THOSE RELATED TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS) ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
(a) YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS OR
(b) YOUR OR GILAB’S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS: (I) RELATED TO DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THAT PARTY (OR ITS PERSONNEL); (II) ARISING FROM ANY FRAUD (INCLUDING MISREPRESENTATION) COMMITTED BY THAT PARTY AND (III) FOR WHICH LIABILITY CANNOT BE OTHERWISE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
(a) RELATED TO: (I) USE OF Find&Collect, Find&Collect App AND OTHER CONTENT; (II) UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSION OF Find&Collect, Find&Collect application AND CONTENT; (III) ANY FAILURE OF THIRD-PARTY NETWORK AND/OR INFRASTRUCTURE USED IN CONNECTION WITH Find&Collect; (IV) ANY FAULTY, INACCURATE, DAMAGED, INCOMPLETE, NON- DELIVERED, MISDIRECTED OR MISLABELLED CONTENT OR OTHER DATA; (V) ANY VIRUSES OR HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO YOUR SYSTEMS AND/OR (VI) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS AND/OR PENETRATION OF Find&Collect AND/OR
The e-mail address of the GILAB company is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The postal address of GILAB is: 94 Dragoslava Srejovića, Belgrade, Serbia. These contact details are subject to change. In that case, the GILAB company will inform you about those changes.
Your email address and postal address is the one you entered when you registered to use Find&Collect. If there is a change in your contact details, please notify us of such changes OR update your profile on Find&Collect.
17 Completeness of the contract and severability of provisions
18 Applicable law
19 Disputes and Jurisdiction